Devra is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC, International Coach Federation); Certified Transition and Retirement Coach (Retirement Options, Career Partners International, LLC); Graduate, Hudson Coach Institute; M.A., Organizational Management (Antioch University).
Over the past 20 years she has held positions in Los Angeles with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Internal Coach, Senior Organizational Development Specialist), Kaiser Permanente Healthcare (Manager, Training and Development), Actors Fund of America (Manager, Coach, Counselor; Career Center), Lee Hecht Harrison Outplacement (Consultant, Counselor; Career Center). She is well known for her work in coaching, transition and change, interpersonal communication, critical thinking, and leadership development.
Devra has a passion for coaching individuals to achieve their aspirations and successfully accomplish transformative change. She brings the same commitment to helping organizations achieve their strategic objectives.
She has a unique ability to collaborate with all levels of management, increasing positive communication between individuals and across departments and work groups, using a wide range of diagnostic techniques and interventions.
She is a member of the International Coach Federation, National Organization Development Network, Association for Talent Development and LinkedIn. She serves on the Antioch University Alumni Council and as a volunteer for Executive Service Corps which delivers Coaching, Strategic Planning and Organizational Development to non-profits. She is an accomplished speaker and lecturer for organizations, associations and webinars.
(A resume is available upon request).
- Speaking/Webinars: “The Possibilities Attitude and Skills To Make Personal and Professional Changes Easier”, “Hello, Can You Hear Me?” (Gender Communication), “Have You Considered the Non-Financial Factors for Successful Retirement?”
- Nursing Program : “Coaching Skills for Dealing with Demanding Patients”
- Presentations: Transition and Retirement Coaching (Insurance and Wealth Advisory Organizations)
- Strategic Planning: (AIDS Research Organization; Religious Organization)
- Retreat Design, Facilitation and Team Alignment: (Arts Education Organization)
- Client Coaching: (Leadership and Personal)